Monday, November 10, 2008

My first outing in this hols.

WHee.. me, Ee Ching, Soo Jean went to pavillion today.
There's still school though =P
lols. We watched THE COFFIN. It's quite.. err.. Scary? lols.


I keep covering my eyes n my ears. LOLs.
Somemore the whole row just us sittting thr. SO EMPTY.
I'm so impressed tht ee ching got no feeling when she was watching, sittin thr like nth happen oni. good job babe. lols.. den me n soo jean like hugging each other HAHAHHA.
after tht, kami pergi makan
DRAGON-I
lols.
Dan Dan Pull Noodle. =) hahahaha

ERR..hahahaha..Promoting for Dragon I.

Tan Wan Ching. Lols. We used this as our username everytime durin group work.


Baskin-Robbin-ing. (They'r ignoring the camera) HMPH.

lalalaa..Let's just call it a day den. ahahhaa..BYE.
Time to sleep. =)
TATA

-Wan Jiun-

No comments: