Saturday, November 8, 2008

We hate hot weathers.

Went for my chinese orchestra practice today in the early morning.
Talking abt chinese orchestra, did anyone here is intereted in it?
Lols..
We played ' Spring ' today. Quite down.
Coz i was nt doin so well =(
These r some of my pics in CO :-


My flute teacher, Hom Lee.

My sis with her pipa, me with flute.

My fellow friends in CO.

Eyesonme Concert 2008.

My Music Luggage Concert 2007.

Hardworking. =)

Additionally, i went out with my beloved siblings tonite.
We yamcha-ing n chit-chating happily.
My niece was fighting with me just to play the Rubik's Cube (she's still 3) hahaha
Sobx.
Lols! You know.. Rubik's Cube is SO addictive. hahahaha

I hate the weather today.
It's so stuffy n as hot as Hades. Phew.

WE NEED RAIN N SNOW IN MALAYSIA!
=) cool..

-Wan Jiun-

No comments: